17 July 2008

Are You Crazy??

Yeah, so Holly Hunter has this series on cable about this woman who I gather is a cop. Now, this on the heels of the show The Closer, also which I have the same problem with which I am about to explain,

So first off, Holly Hunter is fifty years old. FIFTY. Running around sleeping with men, flashing a dude in the window and acting like she's freakin' thirty. Puhleeze!!

But the real beef I have with this is the woman is FIVE TWO!! Oh my god, what woman of five two can tussle with men like she's tough? Like she has more strength than any bigger man?Now I know entertainment is supposed to stretch the boundaries of imagination, but I can't let this one slide. Hell, I wouldn't even watch the show because she's not hot, not even attractive in the least and she's freakin' old, acting like she's young. Get the hell outta here.

And that's the same problem I have with Kyra "Fishlip" Sedgwick. Oh my god, here's another one who, albeit way better looking than Holly, but none the less still tiny. She's five five. And in scenes where she's thowing men down on an interrogation table, she's holding them down and they're acting like they're all in pain. Puhleeze. An these are men that are taller and bigger than she is. I don't care what any stretch of the imagination begs--little women are not strong enough to hold a bigger man down than her own size. Not the average woman. And as skinny as these women are, again: PUHLEEZE........

No comments: